Tag: custody fight social media
March 20, 2011
The following is an interesting article on the use of social media in litgation. http://www.law.com/jsp/cc/PubArticleCC.jsp?id=1202484355664&Eureka_Discovering_and_Using_Social_Media_in_Litigation Social media most often comes up during the discovery phase of custody disputes. It is amazing what people will post…
- New Case Law – Parenting Time Change As Basis for Child Support Modification
- Should I File For A Legal Separation?
- Second Opinion Divorce Consultations
- Helping People During Divorce – Father and Daughter Reunited
- Stephens & Margolin LLP moving to new offices located at 1000 SW Broadway building August 4, 2014!
- Parenting Class Update For Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington County, Oregon
- Helping People During Divorce – Parenting Time Enforcement
- When is my Oregon divorce final?
- New Case Law – Proper Calculation of Military Pension Amount
- Helping People During Divorce