The More We Know, The More We Can Help
We are a team with our clients
OneTec Family Law has prepared the following forms to inform clients about the legal process, and to gather information to help.
Child support in Oregon is calculated using an online calculator. For a link to the Oregon Child Support Calculator, click here.
Parenting Guidelines During Divorce
Parenting can be challenging at any time, and even more so during divorce. We have prepared a letter containing guidelines for how to parent at your best during divorce, custody, and parenting time cases. “Divorce And Custody Parent Guidelines.”
Printable Family Law Statutes:
- ORS 107.095 Provisions court may make after commencement of suit and before judgment.
- ORS 107.097 Ex parte temporary custody or parenting time orders; temporary protective order of restraint; hearing.
- ORS 107.102 Parenting plan; content.
- ORS 107.135 Vacation or modification of judgment.
- ORS 107.137 Factors considered in determining custody of child.
- ORS 109.103 Proceeding to determine custody or support of child.
- ORS 109.119 Rights of person who establishes emotional ties creating child-parent relationship; presumption regarding legal parent.
An Overview of the Divorce Process
During divorce, it can be hard to see the forest from the trees. To help you see the big picture, and understand the divorce process better, we have prepared a “divorce primer.” A Primer On Divorce In Oregon
In cases involving children, all parents must register for and complete a county specific parenting class.
- Click here for information and registration for the Multnomah County ‘s class called “Parents Helping Children Cope with Family Change”
- Click here for information and registration for the Clackamas County class called “Parent Education Program.”
- Click here for information and registration for the Washington class called “Kids Turn.”